Mission, Vision, and Values
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is committed to providing quality workforce training and transfer opportunities to students seeking a competitive edge in today’s global economy.
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College strives to be the preferred choice for quality education and training in the Northwest Louisiana communities we serve.
The beliefs that guide our actions, activities, and decisions as a college:
- Innovation: Encourage and reward new ideas, proactive thinking and use of evolving technology
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively in a supportive environment; make the best use of our resources by working collaboratively with community, business, education, economic, and nonprofit partners
- Accountability: Maintain effective and efficient programs and services; accept responsibility for our actions and follow through on our agreements
- Respect: Foster trust, courtesy and open communication; create an inclusive college community where all students and employees feel welcome and supported in achieving their goals
- Excellence: Focus on quality in programs and services; use both qualitative and quantitative data in making decisions