Request a Transcript
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcripts.
- Transcripts can be ordered on-line using a credit or debit card at a cost of $10.25 per transcript.
- Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed and processed.
- Requests are processed immediately by the NSC unless there is an issue with the Student’s account.
- Problem accounts will be researched and are normally processed within 3-5 business days.
- LPN graduates needing a LPN Transcript with "clock" hours must order a transcript by submitting the Transcript Request Form. Please be sure to indicate on the form that a LPN Transcript with "clock" hours is being requested.
If you do not have a credit or debit card, or you need a LPN transcript with "clock" hours, you must complete and submit a Transcript Request Form. Upon completion, mail the form with the appropriate fee of $10.25 per transcript request to:
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College
Office of the Registrar
9500 Industrial Drive
Minden, LA 71055